Minimum Discount Guarantee Requirements
- For network providers and facilities, you must have confirmed your discounted rate before your visit, either online or by telephone with our Customer Care Center.
- For Marketplace partners, you must have followed the instructions on the Marketplace partner information page.
- You must show proof that you paid for the service or product in full and did not receive the discount you were entitled to. Purchases paid in part by insurance are not eligible. A receipt is required that shows the service or product purchase and payment rendered.
- You have a year from the date of service, or up to one month after termination of your membership (whichever comes first) to submit the Minimum Discount Guarantee Refund Form.
- All requirements must be met to be eligible for a Minimum Discount Guarantee refund. Each request is individually assessed to determine whether it qualifies for a refund.
How to Obtain a Minimum Discount Guarantee Refund
If your total savings from any UnitedHealth Allies provider is less than the advertised discount, follow these instructions to obtain a refund:
- Print and complete the Minimum Discount Guarantee Refund Request Form.
- Mail or fax it, along with copies of your rate confirmation (if applicable) and receipt for the product or service purchased, to:
UnitedHealth Allies Minimum Discount Guarantee
P.O. Box 1459, Minneapolis, MN 55414